.... reading while driving.....

MIKE53ALI

I was driving on 77 north and saw some douche bag READING A BOOK on the highway. I wish I could paintball every car I see texting or reading..... I should have a license for this responsibilty...... I try to wag a finger at drivers when I catch them while I ride but I think firing projectiles passes the message more effectively ........

Seems like a majority of the cagers drive distracted anymore. I see more and more people reading books, nooks, pads, etc. Obviously the cell phone texting/net usage is common. I've thought the same thing with paintball, I would even pay for the license.

It definitely is incredible how little people seem to care about paying attention while driving. The idea that someone can take the responsibility of hurtling a 2 ton vehicle around at 70 mph so lightly is almost offensive.

If I'm on the bike and notice someone doing something particularly stupid, I lay on the horn and give them the 'eyes up/eyes on the road' gesture. No one seems to care, but it makes me feel better.

It definitely is incredible how little people seem to care about paying attention while driving. The idea that someone can take the responsibility of hurtling a 2 ton vehicle around at 70 mph so lightly is almost offensive.

If I'm on the bike and notice someone doing something particularly stupid, I lay on the horn and give them the 'eyes up/eyes on the road' gesture. No one seems to care, but it makes me feel better.

70mph were they in town? I thought the speed limit was 80mph on the interstate. :dunno: