Finally!

Turbotom09

Finally get to take my concealed carry class this week. I work every weekend so it's been a pain to find a class I could take. 3g tactical in Tipp City is having an evening class during the week I'm able to do. I've heard really good things about their class, and the guys I spoke with there were extremely helpful and friendly.

Anyways, I'm just excited to finally take it.

:ok:

• Upvote 1

That would explain it lol. I'm curiousbabout the crowd that will be in Tipp. Old ladies?

As a sidenote, I'm nervous about carrying in Tipp and getting pulled over. They have a pretty bad rep here for not liking conceal carry. A Tipp cop actually drew his weapon on a friend on mines dad at a traffic stop when he told him he was carrying. Can't imagine what the trigger happy guys will do when it's a 21 year old...

That would explain it lol. I'm curiousbabout the crowd that will be in Tipp. Old ladies?

As a sidenote, I'm nervous about carrying in Tipp and getting pulled over. They have a pretty bad rep here for not liking conceal carry. A Tipp cop actually drew his weapon on a friend on mines dad at a traffic stop when he told him he was carrying. Can't imagine what the trigger happy guys will do when it's a 21 year old...

That cop should be charged with menacing and criminal misconduct.

That cop should be charged with menacing and criminal misconduct.

Yes he should. It's total b.s.

Not that it should matter anyways, but he is a clean cut extemely nice guy, and was in a nice vehicle, etc. After the whole traffic stop came to an end he asked for his name and badge number and the cop wouldn't tell him...and he didn't write a ticket, so he didn't have it written down either.

Yes he should. It's total b.s.

Not that it should matter anyways, but he is a clean cut extemely nice guy, and was in a nice vehicle, etc. After the whole traffic stop came to an end he asked for his name and badge number and the cop wouldn't tell him...and he didn't write a ticket, so he didn't have it written down either.

If he has reddish hair I can give you his info, it sounds like him. Most the other cops there are older. It also sounds like something this guy would do!

If he has reddish hair I can give you his info, it sounds like him. Most the other cops there are older. It also sounds like something this guy would do!

I wouldn't put it past most of the Tipp cops, but for whatever reason he decided not to pursue it...idk why.

Snot-i work weekends :( so that's why i'm taking the evening classes.

I wouldn't put it past most of the Tipp cops, but for whatever reason he decided not to pursue it...idk why.

Snot-i work weekends :( so that's why i'm taking the evening classes.

most of them are shady...and if you're black chances are you will get pulled over for shits n giggles. Talk about old school kkk shit. I'm sure you've heard the rumors. When I worked in Tipp, I got to know them real well. I believed those rumors were small facts lol I continued kissing ass to the guy I went to school with and I never got bothered ;)

Now if I had a friend like that with the Sheriff's dept ... :D

most of them are shady...and if you're black chances are you will get pulled over for shits n giggles. Talk about old school kkk shit. I'm sure you've heard the rumors. When I worked in Tipp, I got to know them real well. I believed those rumors were small facts lol I continued kissing ass to the guy I went to school with and I never got bothered ;)

Now if I had a friend like that with the Sheriff's dept ... :D

Oh yes, definitely heard the "rumors". Tipp is so well known for being old school and racist.

Never hurts to have good sheriff friends!

• Upvote 1