Ickkkkk. Seriously???

YSR_Racer_99

I was in Mt Healthy (Cinti) on Hamilton Ave today for work, and across from the old Rinks theres a handpainted 4x8' sheet of plywood. It says "New Pillowtop Mattress Queen set: $250. Used sets from $50".

Niiiiice. "Yeah, uhm, this one feels okay, but do you have anything with less stains on it?".

To (liberally) quote Jagr: "I need a new mattress; mine's got a giant fuck ditch in the middle..."

Is it worth saving $200 to sleep on someone's dried jizz/piss/whatever spots? Not for me, and I'm a cheap-ass.

Edited by jblosser
corrected quote attribution

I think the fuck ditch quote was Jagr. ;)

That quote <was> Jagr. I looked in my old sig that a former Nazi Mod made me remove (it was tooooo big). Whatever, I'm here, he's gone.

+rep for good memory...

Exact quote: "...I might take you up on the mattress thing. Mine has a big fu** ditch right in the middle..."

Previous post edited.

That quote <was> Jagr. I looked in my old sig that a former Nazi Mod made me remove (it was tooooo big). Whatever, I'm here, he's gone.

+rep for good memory...

Exact quote: "...I might take you up on the mattress thing. Mine has a big fu** ditch right in the middle..."

Previous post edited.

Woohoo I iz winnar

I thought that it was illegal to sell used mattresses. Seems like I remember something about a Craigslist crackdown where The Man would call and act like an interested buyer. They'd then make an appointment, show up at the house, and fine/ ticket/ jail the offender.

+rep for good memory...

Previous post edited.

You sure that wasn't Max Power that said that?

You sure that wasn't Max Power that said that?
I is sure

My banned-ass sig had:

RSVDon: "...Saying Taco Bell is good...is like saying fat chicks are amazing to fu... Yeah, it's great when you're drunk, but once you're sober you realize your mistake."

jagr: "...I might take you up on the mattress thing. Mine has a big fu** ditch right in the middle."

1000rrrider: "...It'd take a lot of zombies with a lot of ammo. I could make Waco look like a paintball match."

Isaac's Papa: "Yeah, so your attorney can pin his nuts to the wall for confiscating a legally carried weapon. "Lick my b*lls, Officer Fu**meat!!""

Todd#43: "For the record, I have NEVER fu**ed a midget. I did meet one once, and asked her to go up on me."

1000rrrider"Asian Earth girls taste like cherry Rice Crispies 1 week a month."

I was in Mt Healthy (Cinti) on Hamilton Ave today for work, and across from the old Rinks theres a handpainted 4x8' sheet of plywood. It says "New Pillowtop Mattress Queen set: $250. Used sets from $50".

Niiiiice. "Yeah, uhm, this one feels okay, but do you have anything with less stains on it?".

That sign has been there forever :lol:

Always made me cringe when I passed by it :puke: