weekend cruise

Unk Greg

Weekend cruise: South on SR60 from greater Killbuck metro area toa CR19/22 up over Spring Mtn. to Warsaw, back on SR60 to Dresden and Depot for snack...pathfinder mode....meandered west along SR 16, but not using it....roads above and below (north and south) took SR586 S to O'Bannion road...and popped out on SR146...gas near Blackhand Gorge. Stopped a bit at Gorge. Traveled south from Tobaso (spelling?)off and onto a wonderful cruiser road. County road with excellent pavement and eventually came out on SR668. More wanderings and concerns voiced by momma unit..."Where are we?"Maybe uhmm, nevermind. Ended up on SR40 (boring), but dashed off to Flint Ridge....park with pre-historic Indian quarry...for chipping off flint to make arrowheads. Eventually into Zanesville, but didn't stop at Tom's for ice cream. SR666 north and back to Dresden and SR60 and back home. Sunday breakfast run to Roscoe and found a Vette show going on. SR541 W, Momma getting confident on scoot....586 and Frazeysburg....Old Skool pizza. Some backroads and turn arounds....guess i need an adventure bike. More SR586 to 206 and a bit of 715, the chip and seal packed down enuff, but not sure enuff for go fasts. USR62 to Danville...gas and ice cream....514 to 520 and back home for chores. Later evening root beer float ride....running deer and paused to let it clear....later stop got question of: "Did you see the deer?" Yeah, i stopped right behind ya. No, I mean the one standing 4'on from the berm! Uh, no.

Quiet weekend cruise and managed to get some work done around house too.