Kil-Kare bike night

TheBrown57

Im going to ride my dirty bike there too. Try to leave my house by 530. It's only 5 minutes down 35 for me.

:eek: WHAT?? DID I JUST READ THAT RIGHT?? You're gonna actually go to an event?!! Where you won't be riding? :lol:

I assume you're talking about the second set of bleachers? So the bikes will be parked between those bleachers and the picnic tables next to the fence, at about mid-track?

Yes sir, by the chainlink fence in the grass just after the 330' marker I believe. You should see my wife and I ( well maybe not her, she's a tiny little thing:D but you can't miss my gorilla-like appearance:lol: )

I've got a silver ZX14 and she rides a blue Ninja250R.

I may not because rain from the hurricane it's getting really close. I'm at lunch and the news is on right now.

Rain is showing a 30% possibility around 8pm but less likely before and after. If you show up are you running your bike?

We're here. Fenceline next to the first table after the startline bleachers. Little rain wont kill us, sprinkles will be done by 7ish so the roads will be dry by the time we leave if it even rains at all.

Had alot of fun racing and hanging out with everyone!!:D Out of 10 runs my best was 11.626 @123.42mph. I will have to say not to shabby for never being on a track before. Will definatley have to do it again sometime!

You were getting faster and faster. Was cool to see you pick it up more each run, you were the fast guy in our group tonight! A good night and good time, had fun chattin/watchin you guys race. Anden and QwikAccord weren't doing bad either, you all were working the RT's and ET's. Next year Nick and I should have a heavyweight battle and run our 14's against one another.....and I mean "heavyweight" both ways:lol: