93 cbr900rr not running right

93cbr900rr

i have a 1993 cbr900rr that is having troubles running. i have cleaned the carbs in and out, sinked them, put a new fuel pump, fuel filter, spark plugs and wires on this bike to try to solve this issue.

the bike is starting up sometimes on its own and sometimes i have to use the choke. when im riding the bike, sometimes it runs fine but then its starts to bogg down then go in every gear, acting like its starving for gas. would it be the fuel regulator going out?? need some advice please.

it's electrical most likely.there is no fuel regulator on carbed bikes.

hard to tell from here obviously but i remember a guy i know had a 92 and the recitifer/regulator went bad.

i would check the Stator and all other electrical compnents with a ohm meter.

you have a manual?

Tank breather, petcock, fuel lines, fuel filter, float valves, float height. If the carbs are indeed clean as you say then I suspect one or several of these things. Also check and see if the vacuum diaphragms in the tops of the carbs are in good shape, and if your needle jets are egg shaped.

i replaced the fuel relay( not regulator my bad) and tank breather and petcock cleaned tonight. fuel lines and flilters, regulator, stator, battery, fuel pump, plugs, and wires are all new. i guess im just down to floats. thanks crazy. ill check this tomorrow. vacummes are good and needles good