Sat 6/16

NinjaDoc

EDIT:

Initial plan went to the dogs as some thing came up, so we will be starting from canfeild BP station ( off 11 on 224) at 10:30, route will be touching some of the good NEO routes like 9- 542 646 152 170 etc Will try to get it wrapped up by noon.

Few of us planning to ride on sat 6/16, will be an early morning start with kick stand around 6:15 - 6:30. starting from BP in canfeild (right off 11 and 224) Final route will post up later. Hoping to do around 200-250 miles. Will be back home before noon heat.

Early morning= win, once u r able to wake up its awesome all the way, less traffic and perfect temps. By noon its gonna touch 85+

If any one at all interested plz pm/post so we can work up route for that, We can touch bolivar by 8:00 to meet others if any one over there is interested, if not we will be going east ward to explore some good PA roads.

Pace moderate to spirited, nothing "machy" not at all boring. :D

Edited by NinjaDoc

interested if we can push the time back a little...damn! I get up at 5:30 every day but i have a new puppy i have to watch in the morning until i can put her back in the cage....10:30????? fyi i am from austintown and love riding those old roads

aaaaarrrrrhhhhhh....... I'm tryin' to ride with you guys but I have plans in cleveland.... I like the early idea though. meeting you guys in canfield means I'd have to leave at like 5am. no sense in having u come westward when u wanna do PA. let us know what you find in PA! maybe we can do a tri-state ride sometime!

aaaaarrrrrhhhhhh....... I'm tryin' to ride with you guys but I have plans in cleveland.... I like the early idea though. meeting you guys in canfield means I'd have to leave at like 5am. no sense in having u come westward when u wanna do PA. let us know what you find in PA! maybe we can do a tri-state ride sometime!

As it stands, we might pass through bolivar by 7:45am, u can join us then ?

As it stands, we might pass through bolivar by 7:45am, u can join us then ?

arg.... it's a tug of war over here.... let me know if you guys are passing through bolivar regardless. I MAY join if I'm up but may break off early. I would have to be back in akron by noon, then I have plans to ride to cleveland.

I'm interested, dont really know any fun roads and would love to take a decent ride.

edit....guess it doesnt show my location, I'm out of cleveland, but I wouldnt mind riding to meet up if you guys were interested in heading into PA

Edited by RHill

as of now, we planning to start at 10:30 am from canfield BP (11 and 224)

I will text you my number, if you can forward me your number will let you know if any last minute changes

Rhill, since we starting late might be doing some of our usual routes which are fun, will let you know soon via text or pm as soon as i talk with alzh,

Katana will be back by noon itself, and also would love to have a brand new daytona on camera :D

sorry for the inconsistent plans, the sale happened at the last moment :D .

So whats a good route from west cleveland (middleburg hts) to canfield? 80 would easily be the fastest, but I'm looking for something less boring.

Katana, I wouldnt mind meeting up on your way south from Painesville.

so, "wrapping up by noon" is the mid point of the ride?

i'm sure your pace will be just fine for me.

is there a good place we can link up with you at, or are you guys staying generally east by the PA border? as you can tell, i dont know a lot about the roads haha

so, "wrapping up by noon" is the mid point of the ride?

i'm sure your pace will be just fine for me.

is there a good place we can link up with you at, or are you guys staying generally east by the PA border? as you can tell, i dont know a lot about the roads haha

Yea noon will be midpoint of ride, around 1:00 or so we will start heading back but still through fun roads, technically back in boardman by 3 ish I would guess the latest, we will be kind of heading straight southward from here to start through 9 will touch 542, 799 646 151 etc then heading back through the eastern roads like 152 and 170 both is real good condition now (almost new pavement ) Trying to hit all good roads close to neo. I say 1.5 hour to reach here is not bad since that's pretty much how much you have to do any ways to reach decent roads from up north

Sorry guys,... I got stuck helping the wife make cupcakes. She has a small business making them and had a few big orders... Im dying to come down and ride with you guys,... Im off wed, thurs, and fridays, do you ever ride those days? I rode all around aimlessly friday by myself. Sucks trying to stay under 5k rpms for break in... UGHH!!!! Let me know if you wanna do some morning rides those days? If not I will definately try to make it next saturday for sure!!!

...i stayed up too late playing diablo and woke up equally late.

i just ended up riding to go see my fiance do the color run instead. bj points for waking up late? yaaaay

just got back myself.

Thanks for showing me some great routes. The straight shot back to cleveland at the end was more tiring than the entire day of riding.

We will have to meet up and ride again.

Nice meeting you Ryan. It does suck to have to travel so far for some good roads. Even worse for your home base. Glad I was able to find your stuff. We will have to find a little better way home from that part of the state for you.