We need a where you at check-in

Beegreenstrings

Im sitting at rooster in new Albany right now.

Left this morning at 10, went to loudenville, via Utica to Danville.

Back to Danville for the car show. Then to the Danville hangout for lunch. Back on the road to Utica over to velvet for ice cream.

Left there over to iron pony, then over to the heritage in Pickerington/reynoldsburg. Then over to roosters.

You've been a bbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhdddd boy ;) god damn I am bored. I need more people to drink with at my parents.

Shit, come over to Troy, OH! I have airplanes to work on and booze to drink! But not at the same time :)

-VanDy

Shit, come over to Troy, OH! I have airplanes to work on and booze to drink! But not at the same time :)

-VanDy

:lol: you realize what you are saying right. Last time I drank around airplanes we were doing Yeager bombs every 15 min I don't remember how we left the airport

I still want to fly one of the full motion sims drunk.

Hey now, that's an idea. I am going out to Wichita to a Flight Safety course next week. I can call it an experiment and we can see if I can fly a sim better sober or drunk. :D

I wonder if they would even let my non-pilot butt in a full motion sim? :rolleyes: They may think us mechanic types are better at ground level. :dunno:

I have been in a few sims I wasn't rated for. That's the best part of sims, you cant kill anyone!

You can still pretend. When I flew the Learjet sim up in Canada I crashed it, I lasted a couple minutes before things went sideways. The instructor tossed me into a mean thunderstorm with 1 engine out. Then made the smart ass remark that I had killed all the pax.:wtf: I replied he should be lucky I didn't barf on his fancy toy and asked him to set the thing upright so I could get out.:cool:

Back to the thread.....GPS friend finder on android market. Looks like it is compatible with iPhone as well so we can find the fanboys too. Free app, install in and stfu.

Might have to.look into that