OR Group on Waze

sParkSnare

Is the Facebook and pop-up ad nonsense still an issue?  

Lots of the most recent reviews point out the annoying ad feature and Facebook for the social bullshit?    

The facebook can be avoided, but it does point out every Taco Bell in the entire Universe.

It's been excellent in a few traffic jams I've run into. One of them, it ws telling me to get off the freeway. I couldn't figure that, just looked at it. Looked up, and traffic was at a stop and I dove off the freeway exit quick.

I swear one morning in Georgia, it was pointing out a drunk driver on the road. I couldn't figure out what that new icon was.

edit: I still run a TomTom at the same time, since it's simple and more serious. And doesn't crash/reboot/freeze.

Edited by ReconRat

You have to sign up for facebook. I didn't. As far as ads, I've only seen Icons for Taco Bell and CVS (that one showed up today).

I can't find the group anymore doing the search but it is still saved in my groups tab. Not sure what is up with that. But again, I've never seen a notifcation anyway.

Mary

I think they only show groups based relatively close to you when you search and since Casper started it in Columbus I think it is just too far away to show up.  At least that makes sense for me since I am in Cleveland.

Edited by Vulcan_Rider