Thursday 6/21

NinjaDoc

prolly gonna be short ride since its gonna touch 95+ by noon, will try to wrap up and come back by noon time. the usual route we been doing, too lazy to attempt to plot anything different

62-9-39-542-212-151-646-9-151-152-170 overall can be done under 5 hours if we start by 7 we can finish off by 12.

katana, just waking up starting to ride is the hard part after that its all smooth sailing and fun.

sorry mykill too lazy to come that far, on mid week, one weekend for sure. when we start around 5 in am :D lol

Edited by NinjaDoc
  • Upvote 1

sorry mykill too lazy to come that far, on mid week, one weekend for sure. when we start around 5 in am :D lol

No worries. I didnt think it was feasible but I plan on making it up there for a ride at some point this year.

Some day we all shud meet up for a ride :) big group ride

Katana hope you post up your final decision soon, if you gonna make it do post up early morning or better text me, I pmed u my number already. We hoping for a 7:00 am start

nice to meet you guys, thx for showing up, had a great day. Katana might have started at 5:00 or something to make it here on time, wow

nice little ride, back home safe, debugged and washed :D

Thx for waiting around while i played with the go pro but the videos look shaky :(