Two Condor Trailer Chocks - $100.00 / ea

r1crusher

**SOLD**

I have two (2) complete Condor Trailer chocks I need to get rid of as quickly as possible now that I a new trailer. They are in good condition for the most part, one of them has some paint flaking off but obviously does not effect it in the slightest. I purchased these from Drew (owndjoo) here on the forum. I'm merely looking to recoup what I paid for them and help out other forum members. Price per chock is $100.00.

Include is the chock, mounting plates, thumb screws to attach chock to plates, and I also have some bolt to throw in to attach the plates to the trailer.

Would prefer buyer pick up or I could help deliver them anywhere off of I71 when I make trips to Cinci. I'll also have these at the following tracks: Beaver on 6/30 and Mid-Ohio on 7/16 for now.

Edited by r1crusher
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Bring them to beaver for me. I need to redo the front of my trailer to make room for another scooter/bike. I'd like to see if they'll fit better than the chock I have in there now.

I'll have them with me if they don't sell first. I put them up on Moto's site as well.

But if you will just buy them I can give them to you at Beaver. :D

Where are you located? I'll take them if they are not spoken for already, and we can arrange to meet somewhere.

Ron, I live in Sheffield Lake (Lorain county) which is just west of Cleveland. The chocks are still available if you want them also. I'll send a PM with my cell, give me a call and we can talk.

IF delivery is needed to Lancaster for Ron505, I can deliver I got to Lanc every Sunday.

Just let me know R1Crusher.

John, I'll let you know what we work out and thanks for the offer.

Thanks, Ron. It was good talking to you as well and I'm glad we took those measurements before we did anything because they def. would not have worked for you.

So....chocks are still available....as long as you don't have some big ol' long ass fender. :D