Shop to Paint Bodywork?

NateBob

Hi everyone,

I'm in the Columbus area looking for a shop that will paint some race body work to match the factory stuff. I want to make sure I avoid those places that put on a thin layer without the bonding agent and it ends up flaking from rock chips, etc. Any suggestions?

Hi everyone,

I'm in the Columbus area looking for a shop that will paint some race body work to match the factory stuff. I want to make sure I avoid those places that put on a thin layer without the bonding agent and it ends up flaking from rock chips, etc. Any suggestions?

FYI,

On racebody work it's next to impossible not to get rock chips with the amount of shit that gets thrown up at you during a race or trackday..

Andrew Swenson or Attack Painter are my 2 choices.. There are positives and negatives to either..

Mark from sharks auto.he always fix and paint my plastics.

614-733 0709

What kind of pricing?

I'm half thinking of painting mine myself.. Thought about sending it to Swenson, but I'm lazy and don't want to ship it out. if I can find a local guy that does good work at a decent price I'll do it.

Attack painter I heard is out of commission at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

Can we get general ideas on what kinda prices to expect? I know every job will be different, but it would be helpful to get a rough ball park of what to expect. Plus, it'll be your chance to show off your freshly painted plastics if you want to post pics along with what you were charged.

• 4 weeks later...

Figured I'd just ask on an existing paint thread. After months of waiting, my brother has finally confirmed that he's too busy to paint my bike.

S'ok though, I was expecting it. I'm looking for a shop near Dayton/Centerville.