Arrow exhausts

attentiongetter92

Im sure Iron Pony can get an Arrow.... However, I think this ex looks good on a CBR1000, its not from a local vender but its made in the USA!

http://www.toceperformance.com/Toce_Performance_Honda_CBR1000RR_08_10_T_Slash_p/tph108-ts.htm

I have the one for the 600rr and it sounds really good! Kinda loud though, so if you do not want something so loud then this is not the way to go.

Are you wanting looks or performance? We (Attack Performance) were sponsored by arrow for a long time but their systems lack in terms of hp. I can put you in touch with the importer in las vegas if youd like

I like the sound/looks/price of the arrow can. I'm not doing anything where I need more power out of the 1000 just yet. If you want to pm me the info or a number, I'd appreciate it!

The mid pipe comes with a nut welded in. Being that I assume you have a us spec bike, there shouldn't be an 02 sensor *I'm under the impression that only uk bikes come with the o2 sensor.. The only reason you might be concerned is if you have an auto tune power commander or something, in which case there is an area on the midpipe which you could use via that nut. Other wise, you shouldn't have to worry about it.

like I said, there is a nut on there that you could take off it need be. Also, I know there are many company's that sell o2 bypass plugs, so that you don't have to worry about the lambda sensor and it in turn won't keep your FI light on all the time. I think dynojet comes to might with the plug...