Exotic shotgun rounds....

Gump

I would not want to use that for home defense simply because a lawyer will hang you out to dry on intent to cause unreasonable pain and suffering vs just nailing them in the head with a 12 gauge slug. I want an intruder dead, without looking like a sadistic son-a-bitch. :lol:

There is a guy at the medina gun show that sells these and others, I think he loads his own

I think he was at the Berea one as well. They come in a small plastic bag with a label that looks to be cut out of a standard piece of 8.5x11" printer printer paper, correct? My friend bought a couple dragon's breath rounds from him, has yet to try them out unfortunately.

I think he was at the Berea one as well. They come in a small plastic bag with a label that looks to be cut out of a standard piece of 8.5x11" printer printer paper, correct? My friend bought a couple dragon's breath rounds from him, has yet to try them out unfortunately.

yup that's the 1 he had a young girl working the table the day I seen them