rc51 2500.00

rossi419

2001 rc51 rvt 1000 sp1. Bike has a clean and clear title. Gauges read 39k miles. New battery. Front rotors are off a 6k mile bike. But has had the -1+3 gearing change for a while. So the mileage is lower than what the gauges read. Here is a link to a good thread that explains. http://www.fireblades.org/forums/honda-fireblade/91958-how-will-changing-my-gearing-effect-my-milage.html The bike has leo vince titanium slip ons, KnN air filters, SP2 wheels, 520 chain and sprockets. Chain is new. The tires and brakes are in good cond. The body work is beat up. Its rideable the way it is. If you threw a set of ebay bodywork on it would be nice. I hate to sell but don't really have the time to ride and could use the cash. Not interested in trading for anything but a stack of cash. What I am asking for the bike is a really fair price. So please please dont text me with stupid offers. If you are reading this ad the bike is still for sale. fore one 9 six one 2 fifty47

here is a pic

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/3111329651.html

Sorry Guys working nights. Texting or calling is the best way to get ahold of me. 4196125047. I spend 12+ hrs a night running a dump truck up and down 71. Sometimes its a couple days befor I check my mail. Would make a great track whore.

Fyi for anyone interested.

Forks need gone through, they had leaking seals, they have no oil in them.

Needs a left radiator, gas tank, upper fairing stay, needs the exhaust put on correctly, needs tires, missing ALOT of bolts.

Needs all new fairings, alot of hardware is rusted, corroded.

Bike does start and idle/rev very good, so its a solid motor.

Needs front brake resevoir, clutch needs bleed.

There is alot of work to be done on the bike.