Christian Sport Bike Assoc July 21st Ride

JCMathis

EDIT:

The ride this month is going to be a ride up to Mid-Ohio for Vintage days. We can still meet at Calvary Chapel of Columbus and take a back road route to the track. There will not be many twisty roads but we will avoid the interstate.

Depart from 6075 E. Livingston Ave at 9:00. Arrive at Mid-Ohio around 10:00. From there everyone can leave when they are ready. This place is close enough to the Mohican area if anyone wants to explore some of that area.

Sorry for the change from the original plans.

Edited by JCMathis
Going to Vintage days instead

Are you going to make it out?

I'm a maybe on this, depending on how family plans pan out.

I probably won't ride but may meet at rt62. Getting off at 6a and riding with no sleep just isn't safe. And then to be back to work at 10p....past week has been rough on me too. Couple days with little to no sleep, ugh.

Hey guys, sorry to change the plans up but I think what we will do Saturday is ride up to Vintage Days instead of doing the Coshocton ride. Phil and I just returned from our Colorado trip and I am really not looking forward to throwing a leg over the bike any time soon. I ended up with 3840 miles since last Tuesday evening. I am sure I will post a write up soon. The return trip was another iron butt of 1513 miles in 33 hours which included a 3.5 hour sleep in Missouri.

You don't want to go to MidOhio Hutch? Now I'm torn....not sure if I want to ride Coshocton or go to check out badass old bikes.

I'm leaning towards riding though.

Where are you going to be?
Trying Jedi mind control to get you all to come out.
You don't want to go to MidOhio Hutch? Now I'm torn....not sure if I want to ride Coshocton or go to check out badass old bikes.

Not just old bikes there as the Vintage title would lead you to think.

Yea prolly won't do mid Ohio I just wanna ride really don't care where just as long as its twisty. And won't be too early either

Yea prolly won't do mid Ohio I just wanna ride really don't care where just as long as its twisty. And won't be too early either

Count me in to ride. I just bought a truck so I can't really afford tickets. I'll keep an eye out for a thread.