The dark knight rises

gen3flygirl

I swear if he regurgitates the shit that Limbaugh spewed I'm going to consider him a mouthbreather worse than his absolute least favorite liberal ever. I normally give crb far more credit to put together rationale thoughts so there must be more than the Limbaugh thing because I can't believe someone of crb's intelligence could believe that

statements and theories like that is what makes the super conservative right so moronic and punch themselves in the own dick when it comes to electing who they want

I haven't been to a movie theater in 2 years, I simply don't have the time. I definetly don't enjoy seeing 3hr films in theaters. No way in Hell would I stand in line all say to see a movie, as I don't like crowds. I get my movie reviews from several sources one being my old man whom hasn't given me his review yet. I don't like political under tones in movies sorry. I like to get away when I go to the movies.

I haven't been to a movie theater in 2 years, I simply don't have the time. I definetly don't enjoy seeing 3hr films in theaters. No way in Hell would I stand in line all say to see a movie, as I don't like crowds. I get my movie reviews from several sources one being my old man whom hasn't given me his review yet. I don't like political under tones in movies sorry. I like to get away when I go to the movies.

what is this political undertone? Again if its what Rush Limbaugh said maybe you should check into the franchise a bit

Bane has been apart of the series since 1994 I believe. This script has been in the works since before they finished the first Dark Knight. Therefore the parallel Limbaugh drew means Nolan and the writers would've had to be ridiculously prophetic to give it that meaning

Great. I stopped giving a fuck about 5 posts ago. We get it, you're super, super busy and can't be bothered with all that movie hullabaloo.

Like I said, the latest Tyler Perry movie is still in theaters, it's nice, short, and brainless. Your opinion has been noted (again, and again), let the adults talk about the adult movie.

what is this political undertone? Again if its what Rush Limbaugh said maybe you should check into the franchise a bit

Bane has been apart of the series since 1994 I believe. This script has been in the works since before they finished the first Dark Knight. Therefore the parallel Limbaugh drew means Nolan and the writers would've had to be ridiculously prophetic to give it that meaning

Forget it. He's gone.

Great. I stopped giving a fuck about 5 posts ago. We get it, you're super, super busy and can't be bothered with all that movie hullabaloo.

Like I said, the latest Tyler Perry movie is still in theaters, it's nice, short, and brainless. Your opinion has been noted (again, and again), let the adults talk about the adult movie.

I was replying to the posts since I was sleeping.

I'm out!

I was replying to the posts since I was sleeping.

I'm out!

Jesus so you're taking Limbaughs word for it? Dude I had a lot of respect for you but that is just not a smart move. It's completely inaccurate

This just in at the news desk... Theaters now considering giving free t-shirts at the movies to bring people back to the theaters.

"I survived the Dark Knight Rises."

satire, don't get all cereal on me.