contingency mail time

ama146

whats the point if it takes a few months? nobody will even be able to use them the same season then pretty much

Dont hold me to it but I think they expire too.... So like yeah, there are always people asking about this kinda thing on WERA etc because it takes so long lol.

They do have an expiration set from the time they mail them out. The point being that the org has to mail in the results and the company then has to get everything mailed out. The only ones you probably can't use this year will be the last few rounds. If you don't like it you could always not sign ip for them.

First, make sure they had enough riders and you got qualified to earn the contingency. Typically, you need to sign up every round and usually, there isn't much oif any for novices.

As for length, understand one thing you will need to know if a serious racer... Contingency is something you should look at as a year end amount to offset your expenses to do this sport. Consider it a bonus check of sorts. You spend "X" amount of money and get some back. But, to rely on it through the year simply tells me you are on a tight budget and are living pay check (contingency) to paycheck and that doesn't last long.