WTB ASAP 2006 GSXR 600 Radiator

madcat6183

Turns out my radiator fill spout is toast and that's the reason the bike's been running so hot and not holding coolant. (Thanks to Blue0636 and SJC1000RR for finding out), so with a race next weekend I really need a new one ASAP.

For the time being it's just being filled constantly and run, but would prefer not to be ghetto at an actual race weekend.

PM me if you can or text/call 419-six one zero-5666 - John

PS if someone has their 06 GSXR torn apart and I can just borrow it, I promise to return it after the event, and obviously if I wad it up, buy you a replacement.

Thanks!

John, when is the event you plan on running? Depending on timing I could lend you mine for a weekend. :D

I've been meaning to put a new t-stat in it along with a flush and refill anyway.

Nelson MS next weekend, being that we run the same events pretty much bro, I wouldn't even consider taking yours. I figure if they cant fix it tomorrow and have to ghetto rig it then it's pretty much done. Gixxie posted a quick fix that I HOPE works tomorrow, but if not, I'll be ordering a replacement from Ebay, but that would be the track funds I had saved for Putnam so most likely after Nelson next weekend, I'd just wrap things up for the season. Well, until after the wedding that is, and in that case I'd most likely make a trip south around the holidays to hit something before the new years, and the last Gratten round with MS.

Thanks though buddy, just glad you can get back out there.