NE - south Rt669 -78

NinjaDoc

just re posting this up if some one south might want to join up

route: http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=OH-212+W%2FDolphin+St+SW&daddr=US-62+W+to:US-62+W+to:Ohio+60+S%2FState+Route+60+S+to:40.224835,-82.0671758+to:40.2248351,-82.0671758+to:Brownsville+Rd+SE+to:S+Columbus+St+to:OH-669+E+to:N+Main+St+to:OH-800+N+to:OH-800+N%2FFreeport+Rd&hl=en&ll=40.089614,-81.195115&spn=0.591494,1.352692&sll=40.132151,-81.207131&sspn=0.147782,0.338173&geocode=FUAzbAIdLiAl-w%3BFYQ1bAIdiK4j-w%3BFSZXbAIdIv0h-w%3BFSHBaQIdfhAd-w%3BFXqFZwIdLGEd-w%3BFUPIZQIdGcEb-ykFC66RFoU3iDHfyhdSecpkYg%3BFXWqZAIdp-gb-w%3BFVFRYwIdXFsY-w%3BFdpaXwIdDkMY-w%3BFSpXXgIdiA4e-w%3BFTjDXgIdzEkq-w%3BFanvZAIdPFIo-w&t=v&gl=us&mra=mi&mrsp=11&sz=12&via=5&z=10

three of us as of now, me and kent from north we will meet up by 8:00 , will be starting from bolivar by 8:30,

Mykil from south will be joining up at killbuck where 60-62 meets around 9:20

pace will be moderate - spirited- not full fledged sport riding :D

Route will be entirely new to me. We might miss a turn here or there. but overall it will be fun ride at 80 degree of awesome temp and if lucky we will dodge the showers

Mykill, kent I will be running by about 1.5 hours late to start from here since I am Asked to help at work, it's easier if I finish it off and come and thus I won't need To be back early and finish the whole ride, hope it's okay with you guys. Not to worry temp for tomorrow looks good and we have good time to finish ride.

I will txt you early morning as well about this in case you guys don't see this post, sorry again just couple of hours delay

Would definitely like to join this. You guys should take 541 to 79 into Newark though, instead of slabbing on 16. Judging by times you posted you will be at 60/62 at 11am....is that right?

I will PM you Ninja and give you my cell. Let me know what time to be at 60/62.

you are welcome james, i will text you when i leave youngstown, takes me 1.5 hours to reach bolivar. then another 1.20 to reach killbuck, mykill will be waiting for us there beside 60/62 area. At this rate i will be leaving Yt by 7:30 the latest, will txt right before that

why i mixed in some slab was to save time as i am riding almost 9 hours even with those little slabs in between :( main aim was to hit 668 and 669 + 78, next time for sure

Nice meeting you guys! Definitely have to do it again! I tripped 300 just as I ruled into the garage. Fantastic ride, I enjoyed it!

I just woke up today and I'm hurting. Not from the ride, but from all the shots my brother was making me drink last night. He's always twisting my arm and making me :drink:. :rolleyes:

Nice meeting you guys! Definitely have to do it again! I tripped 300 just as I ruled into the garage. Fantastic ride, I enjoyed it!

I just woke up today and I'm hurting. Not from the ride, but from all the shots my brother was making me drink last night. He's always twisting my arm and making me :drink:. :rolleyes:

I know what you mean.....

I went from adrenaline drunk to just drunk. My girlfriend is a bad influence on me. :drink: