Sturgis 2012

conn-e-rot

trikes are ok for disabled persons other than that they suck

my opinion differs, if you're going to buy a motorcycle, but first need to convert it into an unstable car with handle bars, don't bother, buy a convertible, wind in receding hair, and a stable platform... all the benefits, none of the drawbacks...

if you really want to you could replace the steering wheel with a handlebar mount...

• Upvote 1

my opinion differs, if you're going to buy a motorcycle, but first need to convert it into an unstable car with handle bars, don't bother, buy a convertible, wind in receding hair, and a stable platform... all the benefits, none of the drawbacks...

if you really want to you could replace the steering wheel with a handlebar mount...

Rep for this. Never thought of it that way.

lol, I took my niece (who is 3 now) to DQ last week.

we're sitting in there waiting patiently for our ice cream when she turns to me and says "look uncled,(minor speech impediment) a Pirate!" I look over and confirm my suspicion, typical cruiser rider: tatoos, multiple piercings, leather vest, and the cliche red bandana on his head. I started giggling uncontrollably. She (reacting to my lauging) started laughing herself and asked "do you think he likes spongebob?"

:hijack:

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't realize it came up so soon, I thought it was later in August. Glad you had fun!

I drove by Sturgis on the last day 10 years ago on my way to Yellowstone. I didn't know squat about bikes back then but knew what Sturgis was. I thought maybe I'd make it one day. I actually thought I might make it this year since I was hoping to ride through some of the parks out that way, but my vacation plans changed.