Ogio No Drag Mach 1, 3 and 5 Backpacks

RidersDiscount

Got the backpack today, that was quick!

Overall, I really like it. Quality seems good (seams, zippers, etc) and it fits my 15" MacBook Pro very nicely along with my iPad, pair of shoes, and my workout clothes which is generally what I haul back and forth to work.

The helmet face shield holder is nice but I'll rarely if ever use it. Unfortunately, it's not removable. I may end up just cutting it out.

The only downside (kinda) for me is that the waist strap is way too short to go around my fat ass. I'm a 42" waist and it's not even close to fitting. However, it's not something I would use anyway (the chest strap is enough for me) and it is removable so it won't be in my way.

Thanks!

Agreed with everything, the bag is awesome although, the face shield is one reason I went with the 5... So I Deff won't be removing that. Fast shipping though... Very fast.

Overall, I really like it. Quality seems good (seams, zippers, etc) and it fits my 15" MacBook Pro very nicely along with my iPad, pair of shoes, and my workout clothes which is generally what I haul back and forth to work.

The helmet face shield holder is nice but I'll rarely if ever use it. Unfortunately, it's not removable. I may end up just cutting it out.

The only downside (kinda) for me is that the waist strap is way too short to go around my fat ass. I'm a 42" waist and it's not even close to fitting. However, it's not something I would use anyway (the chest strap is enough for me) and it is removable so it won't be in my way.

Thanks!

Agreed with everything, the bag is awesome although, the face shield is one reason I went with the 5... So I Deff won't be removing that. Fast shipping though... Very fast.

Glad you guys enjoy it, thanks for the post!

Alright, got my Mach 5 on saturday, just gunna write a small review of pros and cons, don't have much time.

Pros-

1) Plenty of space

2) comfortable

3) QUICK SHIPPING!!!!!!!

3) when carrying drinks and other bulky/ackward items they are pretty much unoticable which is great.

4) I dont get smacked in the side with dangling straps due to being too lazy to tape them lol.

5) Little fanny pack like pouch that fits my wallet/phone/smokes perfectly.

Cons-

1) bad lower belt position, it's too far off center, It would be nice if it atleast had a stretchy or extendable strap. My short ass arms can barley buckle the fuckin strap lol. I understand it is like that so it doesn't rub the tank, but still...

2) The damn pouch falls off every time I undo my strap :( wish the straps were tighter on it, oh well.

3) no convient slot for my sunglasses, I would stick it in the pouch, but the pouch fills up quick.

4) the pack is a little long(well I got a short body) making it hard to adjust my sack while sitting down :dunno:

5) ackward/difficult to open up the backpack as the zipper is right below the shell.

6) no storage space on the shell portion, would be nice if there was a lil pocket there.

7)the buckles for the upper and lower support feel a tad flimsy.

8) no stretchy drink pouch on the side.

O.K. I know I wrote more cons than pros, but overall it is a nice pack, seems like it would be great for trips, but if you constantly need to go in and out of your pack it is somewhat of a hassle. The price was pretty good for what I got so I am happy, It is gunna take some getting used to for sure, but I would still buy it as the pros deffiantly make up for the cons. I alraedy knew about most of the cons(it is obvious just by looking at the pack online :lol) so I wasn't dissapointed at all :)

Thanks!

I have a 36" waistline and i found the strap(on the left side) to be more than long enough, I'm surprised it doesn't fit. Now the strap on the right side is waaaaay too short lol, If it didn't come with a pouch(hate full pockets) I wouldn't use it either)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...