Motoseries Aug 11-12 Round 6 - Putnam

rubbersidedown

I'm going for the track day on the 11th. Is anyone interested in splitting a garage that day?

Saturday - 8/11

Advanced

Intermediate

1. RSD

Novice???

Sunday - 8/12

gixxie750

jbot

Edited by rubbersidedown

only the special few who gargle on todd's dick gets to see this info

actually, i think todd just posted it somewhere on motoseries site. no dick gargling required. this time.

look at you kids, so eager for a re-match.

btw, a bit of info about the garages for those interested:

Garage Rental now reduced price,

$40 a day or $60 for both days

You must reserve your garages by registering online and paying through our online system.

There are only 14 spaces left as of this time.

Okay my OR brothern, I have a minor issue. I left my wallet in my car that my wife has at work right now in Lorain and I'm at work in Beachwood. I have a 5:30 work-out session. My problem is that mighty pit bike in on the back of the Chateaux de Canvas which is at the dealer waiting for me to pick it up.

Problem: workout is done at 6:30 and the dealer closes at 6:00. My initial solution until I discovered the missing wallet was to skip outta work at 3:00, grab the trailer and bike, go workout and then go home, eat, shower and leave.

So my plans went to $hit as I was going to leave tonight, stay at the in-laws in Springfield and then stroll into the hotel around 3:00pm tomorrow afternoon. So now instead I have to get the trailer tomorrow, move the pit bike and pit bike carrier from the trailer to the van and then go to the hotel. Thus driving 6 hours instead of just 3 tomorrow.

To boot, I lost my necklace that I got from my parents 22 years ago for my birthday. This is a real pisser of a day for me.

The only good part, looking at my trainer (female) that makes my workouts seem enjoyable.

As a side note, down 40lbs since working out! 50lbs to go.

Anything I can do to help? I took the night off from work, so just preparing for the weekend. We're taking off around 11 tomorrow.

At this point my schedule is just hosed. Going to try and roll out around 10:00, hit the in-laws for lunch and then get to the hotel around 5:00.

Or you can line up some strippers.