Motoseries Aug 11-12 Round 6 - Putnam

rubbersidedown

Yea, we had to be done by 5 and out by 6. After 6 they charge $1000 per hour, no way there would have been enough 3 hour teams to justify an extra hour.

As for the duchenuggetts comment. I could never get comfortable on either, power was ok, couldn't get the thing to quit chattering, oh yea the damn cooling issues they all have. Everyone says they are a bitch to burp when you change coolant, the seal between the waterpump and oil pump are junk (which is what let loose on Todd's). Just not a big fan, don't really see the attraction.

I don't know, he ran 9's at nelsons on the gsxr so he must somewhat know what to do with them. :p

He has a team of guys that do his suspension settings for him. He says it's doing this or that AND THEY make the changes.

Geeze...act like you've seen an AMA race team work once in a while.

:nono:

He has a team of guys that do his suspension settings for him. He says it's doing this or that AND THEY make the changes.

Geeze...act like you've seen an AMA race team work once in a while.

:nono:

And if you have seen wrobel he does wrench on his own shit.

So.....

Here I am, still at PHL while I should be riding at the track. My flight won't leave until 4:45 and arrives at CMH around 6 PM. Then I drive from CMH to Cincy.

I HATE US AIRWAYS!!!

Hope you guys are having a great time none the less, just wish I were there.

I wonder how USAir is still in business. This is standard operating procedure for them!

murse totally got his moneys/time worth.

he had so much fun, he didn't even come by to say bye before he left. hurtful

It was an economical win for me this weekend. I do feel bad about bailing but in my defense I was pretty sure you all were going to be passed out!

Hopefully everybody had fun, currently ordering parts so as to be good to go for Nelson. Hopefully racing there at the end of August will go better than my last race there.