Motoseries Aug 11-12 Round 6 - Putnam

rubbersidedown

I'll be in Advanced on Saturday and found my pre-registration for 600 Sbk 1 & 2 and Mini 20.

I'm just praying the chest/back holds up and my place reminds in tac from the Ex-Gf while I'm gone :(

I'm sure you have some friends who would be glad to keep an eye on your place for you. And I'm sure they have the appropriate armament to do so.

Im getting more and more upset with my decision to skip the races to see my brother for the only 2 days he'll be in town. He will get a kick to the balls.

Have fun without me. Actually I hope its a shitty weekend for all you fags so I don't feel bad about missing it. Yes, I only look out for numero uno.

Im getting more and more upset with my decision to skip the races to see my brother for the only 2 days he'll be in town. He will get a kick to the balls.

Have fun without me. Actually I hope its a shitty weekend for all you fags so I don't feel bad about missing it. Yes, I only look out for numero uno.

I love you, bro...... and your tire warmers.

Seriously though, you are the man. I appreciate it. I really, truly wish you could come though, it would've been fun to dice a little.

typical of you people

lol jk, thanks for letting us use the trailer. your trailer is now setup for 4 bikes and has freshly greased hubs thanks to mikey.

Awesome thanks. He didn't happen to fix the dent while he was at it did he? :)

I love you, bro...... and your tire warmers.

Seriously though, you are the man. I appreciate it. I really, truly wish you could come though, it would've been fun to dice a little.

No problem. There's a front stand in the trailer you're welcome to use too.

Hollywood, you fucking little tranny sex change mistake, you didn't even give me a slight reach around in this fucking thread.

Next time I see you, Im going balls deep in your mouth. Now what?

I love you all and hope the weekend is a great one.

John, get the sand out of your vagina, go get married, and then get back on the track. You know you're our favorite closet-gay fluffer.

John, get the sand out of your vagina, go get married, and then get back on the track. You know you're our favorite closet-gay fluffer.

Serious ? for the MS crew, I want to run the event before my wedding at Beaver, Sept 22nd.

Im not going to start a thread this early for it, but for those looking at calanders who all thinks they can be there? I'd like to get a nice dinner at the resturant we went to last time, and then fire and beers like usual and just enjoy everyone's company.

And then Grattan event after the wedding!!

Okay my OR brothern, I have a minor issue. I left my wallet in my car that my wife has at work right now in Lorain and I'm at work in Beachwood. I have a 5:30 work-out session. My problem is that mighty pit bike in on the back of the Chateaux de Canvas which is at the dealer waiting for me to pick it up.

Problem: workout is done at 6:30 and the dealer closes at 6:00. My initial solution until I discovered the missing wallet was to skip outta work at 3:00, grab the trailer and bike, go workout and then go home, eat, shower and leave.

So my plans went to $hit as I was going to leave tonight, stay at the in-laws in Springfield and then stroll into the hotel around 3:00pm tomorrow afternoon. So now instead I have to get the trailer tomorrow, move the pit bike and pit bike carrier from the trailer to the van and then go to the hotel. Thus driving 6 hours instead of just 3 tomorrow.

To boot, I lost my necklace that I got from my parents 22 years ago for my birthday. This is a real pisser of a day for me.

The only good part, looking at my trainer (female) that makes my workouts seem enjoyable.

As a side note, down 40lbs since working out! 50lbs to go.

Marty,

Sorry to hear about all these problems, hope it all turned out ok for you.

I've got a big one of my own. My plight from Philadelphia was delayed, delayed, delayed then cancelled last night. They actually broke the plane with us in the cabin. Cabin pressure went up, up, up then the pilot stormed out of the cockpit, threw open the cabin door, jumped out of the plane and started ripping his shirt out of his pants and yelling at the ground crew. I would have been hilarious at 5:44 PM (our original departure time) but sice it was 10:30 I knew we were done for. :monkey: Also wish I had videoed it but of course all portable hand held devices were powered down.

So.....

Here I am, still at PHL while I should be riding at the track. My flight won't leave until 4:45 and arrives at CMH around 6 PM. Then I drive from CMH to Cincy.

I HATE US AIRWAYS!!!

Hope you guys are having a great time none the less, just wish I were there.

That's a great way for an airline to screw your plan. I have to say though, that I've been there and done that with as much travel as I've done.

I would have demanded that they put you on the very first plane that left the tarmac heading to Cbus the next morning.

Was looking over the mylaps data for the races. Looks like there were some nice grids and a lot of fast riders there. Did they run a new format for the race schedules? Seems like they split them up more and ran a few extra sprints. Was there no 3 hour race?