Christian Sport Bike Assoc August 18th Ride

JCMathis

For those of you that are not planning on going to Indy to sit and watch the MotoGP races. We are doing an epic ride to the river. We will depart from 6075 E. Livingston Ave (Calvary Chapel of Columbus) at 9 am Sharp. This route is 368 miles so we must leave on time and make our stops short. It will be an all day ride and if we end up running out of time we will have some options to bail out early. All riders are welcome, be prepared to see some great roads and have a great time.

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/1540250

Edited by JCMathis

seen a couple posts about 255 being closed or having bad pavement...may need a work around like 800 down to 7 then over to 536. :-( Sad if true cause i really like 255...last time i was down (06/10) there it was closed mid-way through cause of a bridge being replace maybe (dont remember)

706d92b9.jpg

Had a great ride today. Only two other riders showed up but they got a treat. We covered 371 miles without incident. Next months ride will not be as long so hope to see some more of you out there.

Had a great ride today. Only two other riders showed up but they got a treat. We covered 371 miles without incident. Next months ride will not be as long so hope to see some more of you out there.

I really need to get out and put some miles on the bike this year, but the family comes first! (Not to mention old age is starting to set in, I need to get my self into some kind of shape other than round...)