D.C. man orders TV from amazon.com, receives assault rifle

Scruit

So it came in a box with a gunbroker invoice for another customer, and a UPS label for the guy in the new story on the outside. The only places the mixup could have occurred is where the boxes are near each other. I'd say at UPS. Maybe the UPS guy was responsible for putting mailing labels on boxes and he put the wrong label on a couple of boxes?

He could have been arrested and jailed for a long time for just taking it to the police. Calling them was the only way out.

The guy who bought the gun is going to figure out it's missing and they will track it down from there. Heck, what are the chances that the gun buyer got a TV in the mail?

I have received misdirected shipments in the past where the invoice inside is for someone else. In my cases it was always the vendor who accidentally swapped labels on the box. Got a set of brake lines for an Impala instead of my Bronco that way - invoice for some guy in Florida. Got a box full of nuts and bolts too - I had ordered 200x grade 8 for the bronco frame, got some weird crap intended for some dude in Cali that wasn't mine. In that case the vendor mailed me a shipping label with the Cali guy's address on it. Couple of days later, MY box of fasteners arrived from Cali.

what a girly little faggot "omg i just wanna know how this could happen....its such a powerful evil deadly weapon, and it just showed up here".....i especially liked the reference to the dance school next door.....like the little 7 yr old girls in dance class are going to 1. steal this guys package, 2. open it and decide to play with it, 3. shoplift the correct ammo from an ammunition store to use it.......i feel like punching everyone in that video right in the crotch

• Upvote 2

what a girly little faggot "omg i just wanna know how this could happen....its such a powerful evil deadly weapon, and it just showed up here".....i especially liked the reference to the dance school next door.....like the little 7 yr old girls in dance class are going to 1. steal this guys package, 2. open it and decide to play with it, 3. shoplift the correct ammo from an ammunition store to use it.......i feel like punching everyone in that video right in the crotch

:bow::bow::bow:

Has to be next day air also. I had a handgun returned to the place I bought it from because they forgot to next day air it.

You can ship to an gun dealer, and they run NICS on the buyer when they come to pick it up.

You can't ship to an individual.

And I thought it was weird when I got a random cigar with my computer parts...

But for realz, dude looks like he's never touched a gun in his life. "Eww guns are bad! Where's my iPhone and Macbook so I can share this with instagram?"

Edited by smashweights
  • Upvote 1