Dayton Meet and Greet.

Anden

Hubby and I will be there next time...

We went on a great 6 hour ride last weekend. From Dayton down to Waverling...best roads I have seen here in the 3 years we've lived here. Almost all of the 210 miles were brandnew roads, lots of twisties...absolutely loved it, and that means something when I am not disappointed coming back from a ride.

:D

Hubby and I will be there next time...

We went on a great 6 hour ride last weekend. From Dayton down to Waverling...best roads I have seen here in the 3 years we've lived here. Almost all of the 210 miles were brandnew roads, lots of twisties...absolutely loved it, and that means something when I am not disappointed coming back from a ride.

:D

Post that route...and I thought you quit riding here...?

I watched the girls today while the wife shopped. I've only ridden twice in the last two months. Kids dominate my life lol.

Ah yes, so goes the lives of responsible adults - I know this feeling too, but its a good trade when its your children interrupting your fun:D

Have to catch the next one, should be another sometime soon

I'd like to do a meet a little earlier in the day, maybe a late breakfast. Leaves us more ride time. I know some good roads in this area Warren, Preble, Greene Counties. Let me see what I can come up with.

I live in preble and the road gods are good here

I'd like to do a meet a little earlier in the day, maybe a late breakfast. Leaves us more ride time. I know some good roads in this area Warren, Preble, Greene Counties. Let me see what I can come up with.

I work every Sunday. If it's possible I would appreciate it if you guys scheduled a meet 'n greet on a Saturday.

Nope, still here... never had the heart to sell the baby. :o

We went from Xenia to Wilmington, Hillsboro, Waverly and then back up to Dayton...Hubby did the route, I don't know exactly so I don't want to post anything but if you look those markers up you are in for a fun 210 mile ride.

Mel

This was the longer route he wanted to do, but was over 300 + miles, too much for my butt!

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=N+Fairfield+Rd&daddr=OH-180+E%2FOH-56+E+to:OH-664+N+to:39.5303081,-82.5589959+to:US-33+W%2FOld+Logan+Rd+to:OH-328+S+to:39.32852,-82.39846+to:OH-93+S+to:OH-56+W+to:Curry+Rd+to:OH-671+W+to:OH-327+N%2FOH-327+Scenic+N+to:W+Main+St+to:Unknown+road&hl=en&ll=39.770548,-84.048157&spn=1.638163,3.56781&sll=39.771339,-84.047813&sspn=0.012798,0.027874&geocode=FYvgXgId2Xf9-g%3BFdxTWgIdZnQR-w%3BFRzOWQIdxCwU-w%3BFUQvWwId7T8U-ynLEiGl0-xHiDGdt-KPUmgWLA%3BFYbkWwId6NAU-w%3BFXQrWQIdnEcX-w%3BF