Anyone have a boat on Indian Lake, or for rent?

madcat6183

Long story short, we are having my bachelor party at Indian Lake, had planned to use my friends real nice ski boat, but he just had a baby yesterday, and can't make it, and honestly, it's a baller boat so I wouldn't feel comfortable taking it out without him there.

That being said, anyone have a pontoon or flat bottom boat on Indian Lake or locally around Columbus we could rent? My 2 uncles coming down from MI both live on a private lake, and have multiple pontoons and ski baots, but getting them to pull one out, drive 3 hours down here, etc. isn't going to happen.

It looks like we could rent one for about $300, but honestly, that plus fuel is more than we are really looking to spend. Not to mention that is just for a Satuday and we are there Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday AM, so being able to not worry about returning it promptly Saturday night would be nice.

Both of them have their boaters license, and I plan to get mine before the event. I grew up at Lake Erie and have drove everything from little Jon Boats with a 9.9, to 40ft Bayliners, just not exactly legally.

If anyone has anything that may work for like 8-12 people, preferably a pontoon, we would just want to pretty much take it out and booze cruise, with a DD naturally, as their lake is patrolled in MI too so we take turns.

Obviously, willing to pay cash to rent it, just looking to keep it a little cheaper than 300 for 8hrs.

Weekend is Sept. 14,15,16. If you can post up or PM me I'd apprecaite it. I can tow it there, fill it with fuel upon return, AND wash it before delivery.

Thanks!