Needing part time work

rawlins87

6 years welding/fabrication experience

sales experience

knowledgeable in audio

Current nursing student with Ohio stna certification

Looking for something for Saturday from 3:30-Midnight, possibly Sunday as well.

Can work during week as well but would prefer weekends. Cannot work Friday nights due to school. My full-time job is 7-3:30 with overtime alloted. So if during the week it would have to be after 5:30.

Pm me with any leads. Thank you!

I don't know if they've filled all the positions they were hiring for yet or not but at my job they started hiring part time team members. Hours are either 1pm to 5pm, or 1am to 5am, Mon-Fri. Company is Advics Manufacturing Oh, in Lebanon. 513-932-7878, you can ask for someone in HR to see if they are still hiring or not. But if your schedule is limited, it may not do you any good. Hope you find something though.

I don't know if they've filled all the positions they were hiring for yet or not but at my job they started hiring part time team members. Hours are either 1pm to 5pm, or 1am to 5am, Mon-Fri. Company is Advics Manufacturing Oh, in Lebanon. 513-932-7878, you can ask for someone in HR to see if they are still hiring or not. But if your schedule is limited, it may not do you any good. Hope you find something though.

Thanks for the offer but i cant commute to LeBanon from columbus.