Iron Pony

slingingchic

After weeks of looking for a jacket the one I fell in love with sold out everywhere even sold on 99% online stores. Iron Pony had it! Both the black and the white ones! Worth the drive and must go back with the husband's Christmas bonus ;)

I know...I know Anden and Twowheelsnake told me for days to go finally I listened! IMG_20120814_151919.jpg

I'm cheap (my wife hates when I spend way too much online) so I get standard shipping.

Me too. Many sites just move fast. wwwtobefast.com gets me stuff in 1 or 2 days plus an OR discount. Motorcycle-superstore.com is another fast one. Motosport.com is fast too. Many more as well. I would never pay extra for shipping man. ;) Some are even free shipping if you spend over $200.

Edited by NinjaNick

Jen and I still plan to go someday, but we both already know its gonna be an expensive trip since we rarely go that far east unless its MidO. Probably make a day of it to check out as much as we can. Heard nothing but good things about the place

Yes I can make it very expensive in less than a hour, it'd take more than the open hours to look at it all! But I like to literally look at everything ....that's why I plan to hijack the bonus and run! I bet if I get him drunk again this year on that pay day I will have my way again! Muahahaha!!!

After weeks of looking for a jacket the one I fell in love with sold out everywhere even sold on 99% online stores. Iron Pony had it! Both the black and the white ones! Worth the drive and must go back with the husband's Christmas bonus ;)

I know...I know Anden and Twowheelsnake told me for days to go finally I listened!

Unless I overlooked it... where's a pic of this elusive jacket? I figured if it was hard to find and sold out most places, a pic would be in here somewhere for sure...?

• Upvote 1

Unless I overlooked it... where's a pic of this elusive jacket? I figured if it was hard to find and sold out most places, a pic would be in here somewhere for sure...?

Ah! yes indeed... It's the Speed and Strength to the Nines '12

IMG_20120815_002422.jpg

IMG_20120815_002509.jpg

Also picked up a new helmet too ;)

• Upvote 1

I just discovered a little road named "Cooper Road" that essentially connects my office to Westerville Road about 200 yards north of the Pony. It's getting expensive.

My old office was on Corporate Exchange Drive. Cooper was the short cut to the Pony.

I only live 1 hour away, but I have not gotten out of there without spending at least 2-3 hours every visit.

My old office was on Corporate Exchange Drive. Cooper was the short cut to the Pony.

I only live 1 hour away, but I have not gotten out of there without spending at least 2-3 hours every visit.

That's where I am now. I used to drive up Cleveland to 270 and back the same way. It's like Columbus made Cooper just for me.