Short Barrel shotgun and a couple other cool things for sale at the shop

8mmDale

I ended up getting an extra turn in 870 Police Magnum short barrel. This might be one of the last ones available, it sounds like they might have finally sold them all at my contacts shop. These guns are in decent shape, with some rack and trunk wear. Most look like they had never even been fired. The NFA wait is about 6-9 months right now, but its worth it! $400.

The Beretta I've been using as a suppressor host is also on the block. I really didn't want to get back into 9mm after going back to .45 and I just can't afford to have so many pistols. Getting ripped off on an Armslist deal didn't help either. This gun has been shot about 4 or 5 times and has had less than 500 rounds through it. The barrel was threaded by Adco in Toledo. $650 gets you the M9A1, the 2 standard 15 round mags, 1 17 round Beretta mag and the factory case and stuff. It does not come with the TLR-1, but I will sell it with the gun if you want it.