cintas

slingingchic

6 wheeled laundry haulers. We use Miller Textiles but the shits all the same. Unload the fresh clean uniforms, bust into the locker rooms and surprise some naked mechanics, pickup the nasty greasy sweaty laundry to haul back. Yuk. I'd rather shovel out horse stalls in a barn:D

Have you seen my pepsi uniform? Or...I guess I should say what I'm suppose to wear? They can't seem to get it right. Buttons not lined up, the female version is like 4 buttons, when and if I do wear it I have to wear a shirt under it so I'm not flashing everyone. Them its too hot. So. I wear a blue pepsi t shirt from years ago and the blue shorts. Pepsi don't care about tattoos. Guess that will have to be one of my questions for them.

My boss worked for them and hated it. He said they could care less about their employees he quit after 4 miserable months. The shortest job he ever had by a long shot.

Our school uses their services and they are spotty at best (they don't fulfill all of their contractual obligations). They come out weekly. The one guy is friendly and does a good job, but the other random people suck and are usually a hot mess.

6 wheeled laundry haulers. We use Miller Textiles but the shits all the same. Unload the fresh clean uniforms, bust into the locker rooms and surprise some naked mechanics, pickup the nasty greasy sweaty laundry to haul back. Yuk. I'd rather shovel out horse stalls in a barn:D

What you're saying is I should quit taking pictures of people while working? I've caught some hideous people roaming Piqua on my cell :lol:

I like the idea of Mon-Fri, not pulling 2700# pallets, dumb asses getting in the way with their kids, being asked stupidest shit ever and not throwing 1,000-1,500 cases everyday! My other options are going into warehouse at Pepsi again and throwing 478 cases a hour 8-16 hours a day and being off Saturday night.

Or......interview at Macy's still and get stuck working those mall hours. Ya not me!

What division are you interviewing for with cintas? I work in the document management division and in the 8 months I have been there I have been treated very well. I also know people in the shredding division as well as the first aid and safety division and they are all pretty happy as well. As far as the rental division goes I have not heard much about it, good or bad. As a whole I think Cintas is a great company to work for since they are very stable and are always expanding which creates a lot of opportunity for advancement. In my location alone about 25 people have been promoted in the last year, which doesn't sound like a lot but when you consider that my location only has about 50 employees its pretty impressive.

I work for the company that sells them all their chemicals. Which plant are you looking at?

They are a stable company as Vulcan rider mentioned they just go bat crazy over safety now. We are getting to the point of us not servicing their wash alley's anymore.

What you're saying is I should quit taking pictures of people while working? I've caught some hideous people roaming Piqua on my cell :lol:

I like the idea of Mon-Fri, not pulling 2700# pallets, dumb asses getting in the way with their kids, being asked stupidest shit ever and not throwing 1,000-1,500 cases everyday! My other options are going into warehouse at Pepsi again and throwing 478 cases a hour 8-16 hours a day and being off Saturday night.

Or......interview at Macy's still and get stuck working those mall hours. Ya not me!

You will more than likely enjoy Cintas more than Pepsi, I'd bet on it. I've done the Pepsi thing :nono: Unless you can get a route with a sideload truck IMO its not worth working there.

I work with several departments of Cintas. The safety side is awesome. Uniform guy is happy. Rug and towel guy is happy but his truck is always breaking down. If you are looking for a job Goodrich in troy is hiring. So are we.... Hemms glass in piqua is also hiring.

Edited by snot

I know a guy that works for the epa and caught them dumping in the great miami river. they paid to keep it under the rug so to speak.

speaking of jobs, did you guys hear ohio is on the way to being the leader in jobs. we are only trailing a few states. our unemployment is down to 7.2% from 11.2% a few years ago.

Edited by serpentracer

I'm interviewing for a route position, out of Huber Heights I believe. That's where the HR lady is that's been in contact with me. So yep, would be driving a truck doing rugs, towels, uniforms, etc.

Its definitely time to get out of Pepsi especially after seeing chiropractor yesterday. My spine is a downward spiral to my hips. Can't lay straight. Nice right?

Whatever job I go for has to be days and M-F at most. Goodrich I see is 7 days a week. I'm not doing that gig again. I have three kids. I only see husband on the weekends if I'm lucky. Ultimately I want to go to college but that's a battle with the old man about the cost of going. Grrrr

I'm interviewing for a route position, out of Huber Heights I believe. That's where the HR lady is that's been in contact with me. So yep, would be driving a truck doing rugs, towels, uniforms, etc.

Its definitely time to get out of Pepsi especially after seeing chiropractor yesterday. My spine is a downward spiral to my hips. Can't lay straight. Nice right?

Whatever job I go for has to be days and M-F at most. Goodrich I see is 7 days a week. I'm not doing that gig again. I have three kids. I only see husband on the weekends if I'm lucky. Ultimately I want to go to college but that's a battle with the old man about the cost of going. Grrrr

Sounds just like what you need, If your lucky they will have the new sling system which makes loading things much easier than the old "throw shit on this side and the other shit on this side"

they just go bat crazy over safety now. We are getting to the point of us not servicing their wash alley's anymore.

TRUTH!

They are super strict about safety. There are a few rules that if you break them you will be terminated immediately. Not sure what they would be for that division other than using your cell phone while driving, but I'm sure they have them same as the divisions I am familiar with.