stolen gsxr

ducati guy

Everyone please keep an eye out for my motorcycle. It's an 07 gsxr 600. Its black and blue. Has Michelin power race tires installed. Ss front brake lines. Jardine gp1 slip on. Has blue metal valve stems and has gp shift stickers on the dash and on the tripple clamp.

Help me find the mother fucker who did this

I'd start a few Craigslists adds asking about parts for that bike. Like maybe toss in 1-2 bike specific parts, WTB style. Try to catch the little thieves in their own game.

There's an idea!

Good luck in finding it.

Dude seriously? You just got this thing, that sucks man. I will def. keep my eyes open. Maybe a license plate would help... ?

Damn man.....I worked at Albany Club as security for almost 2 years. I can tell you a lot of shit got stolen from there but the thieves knew when we were off the clock around 5am. Have you checked with the gate guards? They used to have a security camera there a year or two ago. Might have a pic of the suspect if it hasn't been too long.

Damn man.....I worked at Albany Club as security for almost 2 years. I can tell you a lot of shit got stolen from there but the thieves knew when we were off the clock around 5am. Have you checked with the gate guards? They used to have a security camera there a year or two ago. Might have a pic of the suspect if it hasn't been too long.

Yes already checked with the gaurds and spoke with the lieutenant. They all know Me and my bike so they are on the look out.

Positive side, time to get my 675r :D