614 Paintworx/Attack Painter- Paul Finn

Hoblick

Most remember the last review I had of Attack painter.

Paul and I have been in contact with each other this year, and I wanted to give him another go.

I was going to try to get the body work done before my first track day, contacted Paul and he had some work in front of me and told me to get ahold of him after I get back from the track day and we will set something up.

Got back, and a few days later, I contacted Paul, immediate response, and set up a time to drop my parts off.

I dropped the body work off first week of August...Deadline was the 27th of August I needed it back.

Paul had really good communication with me, and I picked it up today, right on time.

Paint job turned out really great, he nailed the scheme I wanted. He color matched the red with the factory Suzuki red, and it's spot on. The black has a really nice metallic that pops in the sun.

Paul really took care of me, and apologized for the last incident. I understand what he had going on before, and now he's on the right track and doing amazing work again!

So thanks a ton to Paul, he did and amazing job!

A4430B15-35B1-4858-A4D5-805C44076022-4333-000000E58347C3A2.jpg

836830BB-8AB1-4873-87EB-92AD5DDB2373-4333-000000E58905D2EB.jpg

You can see the metallic in the black in this pic

8604ECED-64CA-49D8-A394-C62DB0BB36E4-4333-000000E5949C5BEF.jpg

Fuck...I'm going to have to get my shit repainted now that there are 2 other numbnutts with red and black gixxer track bikes.

:nono:

:D

Yeah you need to, we cant have so many similar bike rollin around.

You should go with vanilla creme and sky blue

I was gonna do a white/silver/black combo, but being lazy kept me drom doing that. I really didnt want to drain the tank and remove it from the bike.

Yeah you need to, we cant have so many similar bike rollin around.

You should go with vanilla creme and sky blue

I was gonna do a white/silver/black combo, but being lazy kept me drom doing that. I really didnt want to drain the tank and remove it from the bike.

Lazy ass. I'm going to bring some pink duct tape and strategically place it on your bike so people can tell you apart from me.

:D

FML, another GSXR with the similar paint, that's the 5th I know of actually, one AFJ matches mine to a T actually.

Well, my other set is on the bike, so I guess I'm going to have to change my set that's at the painters now and then have my other set done after it get's rashed up etc.

Looks good Hoblick, congrats and glad to see another good review for Paul!

FML, another GSXR with the similar paint, that's the 5th I know of actually, one AFJ matches mine to a T actually.

Well, my other set is on the bike, so I guess I'm going to have to change my set that's at the painters now and then have my other set done after it get's rashed up etc.

Looks good Hoblick, congrats and glad to see another good review for Paul!

woah man I'd get that thing changed PROTO...don't want to be mistaken for no assfaultjunkie.

woah man I'd get that thing changed PROTO...don't want to be mistaken for no assfaultjunkie.

Haha, no that guy is cool, he pitted next to us at Putnam early in the year, he had taken race school and it was hist first time racing. Cool dude, read hair I believe, he was really nice.

I also hooked MattKat or someone up with a fuel cap for the weekend too until they crashed out Sunday as their keyless fell off on the drive over.

Im on AFJ, same name, just don't ever post really, I have NO beef with anyone there, I love and support Prez in his AMA racing, and love reading about Tuna and Bob in their race writeups.

I was just saying it's a common paint scheme and time to change mine up :)

Heck I don't even dislike you ;) jokes man, no issues at all with anyone.

• 10 months later...