Leathers - Taichi and MotoGp

kiggy74

Prices don't include shipping. PM if interested in any of the following:

RS Taichi WRX-R302 Leathers in Gunmetal Size XLW

Worn for one season (8 events), no crashes. A couple very minor dark spots here and there, but in overall excellent condition. Size XLW. I'm 5'8" and 165 lb. These are probably a little on the big side for me, especially the length in the legs. But arms and chest fit fine (I have really long arms). Probably ideal for someone slim and between 5'8 - 6'. For my build though I tried a couple of Taichis off the rack and this was the best fit I could find, which is certainly more than acceptable.

$850

6900328120_aa6c37edfb.jpg

Edited by kiggy74

Huge props for the Taichi suits. I love mine, and that's with the ugliest design of all time. The one for sale here is downright good-looking. These sell new for over $1,100, and that's through STG, which is probably the best deal you'll find new for Taichi suits...

Great venting and air flow, mine has crashed well (no repairs necessary), and it's just solidly put together and well-made (see the STG video reviews on them).

My ONE complaint is that the tail-bone portion of the back pad tends to curl up under my butt at times, but honestly it takes 30 seconds to just remove that pad (assuming you're wearing an aftermarket back protector anyway), and it's no longer an issue.

...or you can have an ORDN buddy reach around your back and pull the pad up for you before every session. Some of them like that ;-)

The liner itself is also removeable and washable.

**edit -for clarification, I have a "Blast Viper EVO," which is slightly different than the "GP-WRX R302" for sale, so my comments might be SLIGHTLY off-base, but I'm sure the quality of construction is still great on this model.

Edited by redkow97

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...