irrefutable proof that God exists

jblosser

Ha, unfortunately you are partially correct. It will run for one more final season prior to being cancelled. Also, the Snooki and Jwow spinoff got renewed for a second season. I'm not a fan of either show but these are 2 out of the 3 shows my fiance forces me to watch. I feel like I am lowering by iQ by viewing them sometimes. :(

Want to predict which series' will be canceled? Just list the ones that are the better shows. You can almost guarantee they will be on the 'cancel' list while idiotic shows like 'American Idol', or some of the inane 1/2 hr shows that are really an insult to a person's intelligence, they are the ones that will get picked up.

Your fiance forces you to watch shit you don't want to watch? Or' date=' probably more appropriate, you enjoy watching and just feel like a little girl when you try to admit it?[/quote']

Like I said it is one of those things where I honestly feel less smart after watching. I won't lie, I don't mind Army Wives to much. Lol

Ha, unfortunately you are partially correct. It will run for one more final season prior to being cancelled. Also, the Snooki and Jwow spinoff got renewed for a second season. I'm not a fan of either show but these are 2 out of the 3 shows my fiance forces me to watch. I feel like I am lowering by iQ by viewing them sometimes. :(

You should dump her otherwise you are convicting yourself to a lifetime of misery

Under your screen name says bikeless.... you should add ball-less as well.

• Upvote 1