WTB: Race boots size 43 or 44...

Moto-Brian

the length on them is perfect for me but they are a bit big in the rest. the boot moves around on my foot. since it doesn't have the straps like the vortce boot I tried a set of Dr.Sholl's gel inserts and it fits like a glove now.

Hmmmm... That's an option of getting him to fit a larger boot. But, I am afraid he will have issue with the length more than anything... I will try the Dr. Scholl idea.

Attack has some and will most likely buy them as they will fit if we can come together on a price, etc. But, like the idea on the inserts...

Hey man, I have some Sidi B2's the older style entry level boots, I forget what they are called now. I have baby feet or well, 12 yr old feet. They are 44's I believe, or about a 9.5.

They are in good shape, few toe slides but all that can be replaced. If you are interested, just let me know, say 25.00? I only wore them to 3 track days and a few road rides.

Hmmmm... That's an option of getting him to fit a larger boot. But, I am afraid he will have issue with the length more than anything... I will try the Dr. Scholl idea.

Attack has some and will most likely buy them as they will fit if we can come together on a price, etc. But, like the idea on the inserts...

as thin as they are they made the fit pretty tight. I actually tried 2 differnet brands. one was a thicker foam. and that was just so tight it made my feet hurt. so I tried the sholl's gel ones. (work boot ones I think) they are about 1/2 the thickness of the other brand and the fit was just slightly tight. but now that i"ve broken them in a bit they're just right.

the cool part is all these brands of inserts are money back guarantee if you don't like them.

Edited by serpentracer