Camper attending weekend motorcycle rally found dead Saturday

Casper

Chillicothe is a good time, plenty of hot young women showing their titties too.

Hot and young is a matter of perspective.

32 year old meth-addled skanks all sun-dried, weather-beaten with neck tats might seem hot and young if you were 62 and had questionable vision....but what I saw in Chillicothe was a ratio of hot to nauseating of about 1:15.

Maybe being sober hurt my perspective.

Hot and young is a matter of perspective.

32 year old meth-addled skanks all sun-dried, weather-beaten with neck tats might seem hot and young if you were 62 and had questionable vision....but what I saw in Chillicothe was a ratio of hot to nauseating of about 1:15.

Maybe being sober hurt my perspective.

:lol: I was thinking the same thing except I wasnt there. I've seen the crowd and pics from last year that made me wanna puke. If dirtybutt skeezers are your version of hot, that place is paradise.

1:15 is probably a little harsh....I'd say 1:6 maybe. I've got an sd card full of pics from 08 that will back that up. Yeah its a pirate party but its also a good time, and the pro-am bar stool races are the shit.

So where's the pics? Without the proof it's just a lot of BS.......