Hiring Construction Equipment Mechanic

Bad324

We are located in Massillon, OH and are looking for another mechanic. It will be a full time gig with benefits offered (I'm pretty sure)

This is the ad we put in the paper "Full-time position includes life & health insurance program. Seeking a certified mechanic knowledgable in wiring, diagnostic/repair and hydraulics. Experience in welding/torching, heavy equipment and brakes. CDL helpful but not required. Salary based on experience"

Need to be able to work on anything ranging from a 1/4 ton truck to semi trucks, bobcats, back hoes, air compressors, bulldozers, excavators and more. I don't think we are requiring a CDL but if you have one that would be a HUGE plus. This is all stuff I've done in my summer breaks and was able to pick up pretty quick so its not difficult. IF you have questions about what else you might do just ask because I've probably done it.

Just let me know if you're seriously interested and I can put you in contact with our operations manager who does the hiring and can go from there. I'd like to hire someone ASAP so they quit bugging me to get out of the office and help get stuff serviced and fixed

Edited by Bad324