Scorpion Exo Helmet Inserts -Medium- FREE

velnarah

I have spare inserts from a medium scorpion exo helmet. Come get them if you want them or they go in trash. PM for phone number or directions, I'm located in Lebanon OH.

They might need a washing but I didn't use the helmet too much that they came out from so they didn't get super sweaty or anything.

Edited by velnarah

Would they fit the EXO700? I have a large helmet so i would assume they would be a bit smaller giving my cheeks a bit more room. I have though about getting different pads but dont want the helmet to be to loose either. So if they would work and they are free why not give em a try.

Sounds good but i dont know when the next time i will be around Lebanon. Slabbin it down there doesnt seem worth it and i dont know when im going to run the Dayton route again on the bike. If you want throw them in a plastic bag and shuck'em in the top of a closet out of the way. Im sure i will ride down there again sometime this year but it definatley wont be for a couple weeks. Or you can toss'em if you want. It wont hurt my feelings.