Christian Sport Bike Assoc September 15th Ride

JCMathis

Meet at Calvary Chapel of Columbus parking lot located at 6075 E. Livingston Ave. We will depart at 9:00 so come filled up ready to go by 8:45. Heading back down to SE Ohio on a 265 mile loop. Pace will be brisk but we do not leave anyone behind.

Route: http://ridewithgps.com/routes/1682040

Hope to see you there!

I'm in to ride. The route comes right past where I live. Instead of me riding to Columbus to come back here, I'll pick up with the group at the BP as soon as you get off 70 at route 13. Look for me there. I'll be there at 9:15ish to make sure I'm there in time.

Edited by Blitz

Today was a good ride. Could have done without the section of 555 going south before Chesterhill, the surface was terrible. Unfortunately Harb had some electrical problems with his 675 so he had to bail early. The rest of the ride was uneventful and we all had a great time.

Yep....good ride fellas. I had a close call on 669 when headed back North. There was a small rise with sand gravel and the back end went pretty squirrely but I saved it. Wasn't even pushing it....just got slick.

Other than that was a good ride. Harb texted me and said he made it home on the bike and when he got home it fired right up. Possibly a bad connection.

Oh well......alls well that ends well. We'll have to do it all over again next month......minus that section of 78. Ugh

How many made it out to this?

There were 5 of us this month. Not sure where all the riders are. We were averaging 10 each ride last year. Smaller numbers do make it easier to cover more miles without too Mich trouble. We will see what the weather provides for us next month.

Seems like a lot of people aren't riding as much this year as last year. Been having a hard time getting rides put together for the past month or so. Don't know what the reason is.....life I suppose. I'm just hoping to milk the last month or so of riding weather for what it's worth.