Italian Bruniton Beretta 92FS

BadTrainDriver

Sold Pending Funds!

Never fired, new in box with hang tags still attached, perfect Italian Bruniton finish, 2004(BU Date Code) Beretta 92FS.

Two 15 round mags included, also brand new.

Absolutely perfect, and includes everything as original purchased.

Pictures speak for themselves!

The finish on the older Italian models is incredible!

OR Gun Forum Only Price: $600 cash dollars.

Also listed on Armslist...but for $650.

Whichever place it sells first, that's who it goes to.

ResizedImage_1347281319505.jpg

ResizedImage_1347281342133.jpg

ResizedImage_1347281364476.jpg

ResizedImage_1347281391290.jpg

ResizedImage_1347281408320.jpg

Edited by BadTrainDriver

I met a midget in the Krogers parking lot last night and ended up coming home with a new to me firearm so i need to figure out a way to get it into the safe without the girlfriend bitching... She is real good about not saying anything about what i purchase but I promised to buy her some new things for the kitchen before another gun and I am also getting ready to start remodeling my bathroom this week.

Good luck with sale buddy, Im sure it won't take long. Kinda shocked you are selling one to be honest.

And to those that don't know the seller.....if he says it is absolutely perfect, you can take that to the bank.

For those who wonder what this comment means, I bought this pistol and it's twin as a pair, and they're sequential serial numbers. I bought them as a pair, plus a NIB 1993 Inox 92FS...and because I bought all 3, I got a really good deal. To me though, the bruniton ones just aren't "collectable".

At the $600 price point, I'm breaking even on this pistol.

If someone's interested in the pair, I'll talk about it...but I just ordered $130 worth of parts for the other one that I was going to make my "shooter".

Brunitons.jpg

And just because...the Inox, but it's not for sale.

Inox.jpg

I met a midget in the Krogers parking lot last night and ended up coming home with a new to me firearm so i need to figure out a way to get it into the safe without the girlfriend bitching... She is real good about not saying anything about what i purchase but I promised to buy her some new things for the kitchen before another gun and I am also getting ready to start remodeling my bathroom this week.

I met a midget in a Kroger parking lot yesterday afternoon and ended up trading firearms with him. What did you get?

I got something you can buy that will shut that shit up real quick!

:lol:You got the ribed barrel, YOU BASTARD!!! :cheers:

Find me a slug barrel and I have a ribbed barrel for one.

Held away, meals and mileage are the only ones that pay at Parsons. Everything else gets locked up in LR forever, either to get cut down or to get denied.

Most of the ones I'm still waiting on at this point are road crews doing yard work type claims. Yeah, still UTU - in Terry's local.

If you have VALID "road crews doing yard work" claims that are unpaid, keep records of such non-payments with you at all times...and when told to do the work, refuse.

Then, when you're standing tall in front of the man explaining why you refused, produce the documentation of previous non-payment of work performed.

Simple as that.

I don't let them take advantage of me, and in 10yrs. service, I don't feel like I'm owed a penny that hasn't been payed.

If more people stood up for their rights, as per our contracts, we wouldn't have this problem.