Rust Repair on Truck Help

Chrome

I have a 2000 Chevrolet silverado and have the rust showing itself on the rear quarter panels on both sides. I'm not ready to get rid of the truck yet and want to get this fixed. Anyone know of a good and quick body shop to do the work? It is my daily driver so that's the need for having it done quickly. If there is a shop that could do it over the weekend that would be ideal.

Thanks in advance!

Since your locations is "here" my guy is located in Columbus, in the ghetto, fixed my truck twice, and my friends truck once. Wayne @ 614-206-7321. i believe he has a guy helping him now. He is solid and CHEAP. I had quoted 2500 for what he did for 850 and had 2 weeks work done in 1 week.

I am calling him after winter to fix a bed side as it's starting to bubble a tad, no rust and paint is holding but want it fixed.

Tell him John the guy with the Dark Gray F250 sent you. He's good people.

Kevin Clifford is the only person i take my bodywork to....he has always given me a fair price...hes usually pretty busy, but it might be worth giving him a call to check

hes a member here, but not sure how active

heres his website

http://www.cliffordautomotive.com/

Edited by Steve Butters