Possibly wtt my G-23...

ohiomike

http://www.defensivecarry.com/forum/defensive-carry-guns/89897-recoil-glock-23-vs-27-a.html

FWIW... you might regret that. Personally, I find the mid-size Glock easier to conceal and easier to shoot. The baby Glock grip tends to stick out whereas the midsize hugs my fatness. Just my opinion. However, if you want, I'll trade my G39 in .45 Gap with 3 mags and 50+ rounds of HP ammo.

http://www.defensivecarry.com/forum/defensive-carry-guns/89897-recoil-glock-23-vs-27-a.html

FWIW... you might regret that. Personally, I find the mid-size Glock easier to conceal and easier to shoot. The baby Glock grip tends to stick out whereas the midsize hugs my fatness. Just my opinion. However, if you want, I'll trade my G39 in .45 Gap with 3 mags and 50+ rounds of HP ammo.

Seriously? Hard to believe the 27 is harder to conceal...I bought this holster a while back that has diff angled belt holes which allows it to be worn at a crossdraw position. But my 23 silhouettes too much if I try it much anywhere else.

Anyway I want to stay with a .40....got lots of ammo for that cal. and another .40, a Taurus Millenium.

Seriously? Hard to believe the 27 is harder to conceal...I bought this holster a while back that has diff angled belt holes which allows it to be worn at a crossdraw position. But my 23 silhouettes too much if I try it much anywhere else.

Anyway I want to stay with a .40....got lots of ammo for that cal. and another .40, a Taurus Millenium.

Could just be my waistline or positioning.