Any other Air National Guard members on here?

CephasGT

(Cross posted from The Daily Ride, wasn't sure it was reaching its intended audience there)

Specifically, any that would be interested in a free track day/school at Mid-Ohio this fall?

The wing safety chief at my base and I are working with the Ohio AG for Air to try and get in on Jason Pridmore's STAR Guard days. The Army National Guard owns them presently, but we want in. First though, we have to convince the guys who control the money at State that it's a good idea. That's where you come in.

Within the next few weeks, Pridmore and Greg White will be coming to Mid-Ohio to demo their school during the 1 Oct rider appreciation day. Officials from State will be there to see how it runs, and we need 8-10 Air Guard members who are willing to ride all day at Mid-Ohio for free, receiving some world-class instruction.

I took the school earlier this year at Blackhawk Farms, and I can tell you it's absolutely top notch. You will definitely leave a better rider.

If you're interested, please let me know as soon as you can, so I can get your name into the coordination process. Thanks!

Sweet! PM me your info (Name, number, address, email) and I'll get your info put on the list!

This is gonna be an awesome time. Hopefully, if it goes well, we'll have two fringe benefits. The first is that the Air Guard will start helping to fund the STAR military days, and the second is that the STAR school might start making Mid Ohio a regular stop!