The Speed Factory

Buckeye4Life

I took my GS500F into a shop today (after trying to get my carbs rejetted for 2 weeks now) with the understanding that it would be done "by the end of the day." I can't rip on the quality of work because i haven't seen it yet. Every time I've called the shop, their employees/owner seem downright rude and unpleasant. Has anyone had experience with them?

When I stored my ninja 500 with them one writer I got it back and they said the steering was a little sluggish an I needed to replace the forks and do some work on the bearings. I rode it the .25 miles home anyways and checked the tire pressure. Needless to say I won't ever go to them for anything. Go to shop dog cycles to get your work done. Ryan has some of the best customer service around.

He's actually started to be nicer and more concerned now that I've acted more serious about the bike. Maybe he just takes a little time to warm up to you

IMO he should be warm that you set foot in his shop to do business with him. I would not go back even if the work is quality. Honoring a time frame is part of the service. There are glowing reviews about Hoblick on here and if I needed a wrench I would give him a call first.

Either way I hope your back on 2 wheels soon with a quality repair. It's guys like this who drove me to pick up my tools and DIY.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2