Store my boat?

bowdog

Looking for someone with a pole barn that has some extra room in it that i can store my boat over the winter. Boat will be winterized so heat is not a concern just want to keep it out of the elements. If anyone has anything like this please let me know price and location. Boat is by Buckeye Lake right now and I live in Reynoldsburg so I am looking for something relitively local. thanks!

P.S. Boat is a 19' ski boat.

Edited by bowdog

I didn't respond initially because you said you were looking for 'close' but if you're starting to look farther afield....

Butler County offers indoor storage in the stock barns on the Butler Cty Fairgrounds north of Hamilton on Rt4. Barns are secure metal-sided stick-frame buildings with concrete floor. I used them for years to store my 26' cruiser and it ran around $260/season, typically late Oct thru early Apr. Prices are by the foot, so your cost would be less. Fairly inexpensive for indoor storage, but the CATCH is that it is DEAD STORAGE, meaning you put in during one of three or four intake days in the late fall and you have no access to your boat/RV/camper until the next spring, when they normally call you with a date for you to remove your unit.

The office number is 513-892-1423. There is never anyone in the office except for intake/release days--usually on Sat or Sun--but they post a recorded message with upcoming dates when the season gets close. Hope this helps.