Nephew down...

r1crusher

New Update

I've not heard much about my nephew in a couple days other than they released him. I just got word that that something pretty bad has forced the family members there with him to call for an ambulance and rush him back to the hospital. Again, the information coming back is not complete but he is def. going back and it's something internal.

I'm so fucking pissed that no one knows anything up here that I'm ready to pack my fucking bags and head down there.

Damn it all!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Update

I've not heard much about my nephew in a couple days other than they released him. I just got word that that something pretty bad has forced the family members there with him to call for an ambulance and rush him back to the hospital. Again, the information coming back is not complete but he is def. going back and it's something internal.

I'm so fucking pissed that no one knows anything up here that I'm ready to pack my fucking bags and head down there.

Damn it all!

If I had to stab at a guess, mine would be staph infection. Very common in open fractures, even after all the cleaning prep for surgery. Plus, there are all kinds of bacteria that only exist in hospitals that he could have come in contact with before leaving that are now just hitting his system. Then again, who knows. Regardless, still keeping him in our thoughts. You know anything you need bro, I will do.

And things just keep getting better (see sarcasm).

Just got word that Pat (nephew's name) will be in the hospital for another week at least. He now has a blood clot in his left lung. I suppose that could have gotten there any number of ways with the injury to his arm and other things.

So....looks like another week of waiting.

Well...when you get ass packed and then the car proceeds to roll on top of the bike and drive it across the road and into the median AND then catch on fire, there's more than I thought there would be of it.

Well...when you get ass packed and then the car proceeds to roll on top of the bike and drive it across the road and into the median AND then catch on fire, there's more than I thought there would be of it.

Edited post.

I had not watched the video yet. I was thinking the impact was not as severe and that nothing was dragged, why I thought that :dunno: was hoping for the best I guess.