FS: 18.5" Weber Smokey Mountain Smoker

Bad324

I've been debating if I was gonna keep or sell this and I think the time has come to sell it as I don't really need 2 smokers

Just like the title states its an 18.5" Weber Smokey Mountain

*2 years old

*stored in the garage all but 2 months of its life

*Seasoned Well

*Comes with cover and 2 (i think) bags of wood chunks, might even have a bag of charcoal too

$200

Trades accepted. 4x6 or 5x8 trailer, Gun, Ipad, small LCD tv, electronics or whatever I might find useful!

http://www.amazon.com/Weber-721001-Smokey-Mountain-Charcoal/dp/B001I8ZTJ0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1348690042&sr=8-1&keywords=weber+smokey+mountain+18.5

416883_10100452926588495_1712145762_n.jpg

Edited by Bad324

yup I really like the propane one and over the winter I think I will mod it some and stick with it. The charcoal one is great but I don't really need the two, so if I can sell it or trade it for a gun or electronic device I shall use more then I certainly will

• 2 weeks later...

its cleaned and put away so I was too lazy to get it out to take pictures. The bottle isn't a reference to size, it was a picture from the first day in the spring I broke it out and was smoking and drinking like a boss :)

• 2 weeks later...